Our exclusive Program
Scarring, the risks of general anesthesia, and the dread of recovery creates a fear that keeps many from having the cosmetic surgery that would make such a positive difference. You will be happy to learn about our program that takes a totally different approach.
- Minimal Incision Surgery
- Upon entering private practice nearly 20 years ago, Dr. Speron has put all of his energy into delivering quality results with the minimal amount of incisions, anesthesia, and recovery. He has listened extensively and has created an entire program to deliver the quality results that his patients want without general anesthesia and the large incisions.
- Our patients (you!) do not have to worry about getting to the office on the day of surgery. You do not even have to worry about getting to the office on the day of your cosmetic consultation. A car will arrive at your door to discretely whisk you away. We provide transportation to and from the office for almost all of our cosmetic consultations and all of our major cosmetic surgeries. Our goal is to give you one less thing to worry about on your big days.
- Surgery Suite
- Your minimally invasive surgery will take place in our state-of-the-art surgery suite. Our idea of the perfect surgery experience comes down to safety, cleanliness, comfort and convenience. We believe that we have tackled these for you through the total control that we can exercise of your time in surgery. Our operating room and recovery are designed for one person at a time which means that the total focus is on you and your outcome.
- Open 7 Days a Week
- Our success depends upon creating an atmosphere where you, our patient, feels safe. Have you every gotten that fear of falling sick before the weekend because no doctor's office would be open to help you? We know that feeling and we did something about it! You can approach Friday, Saturday and Sunday without the slightest concern because we are open for you. You can visit 7 days a week for post-operative questions or needs.
- Massage Therapy
- After surgery, Dr. Speron's patients return to his medical spa for a unique post-operative program - all free of charge. To get patients on the road to recovery, therapeutic massage is performed by trained and licensed therapists.
- Laser Therapy
- How about concern about scarring? Dr. Speron eases this fear by providing free laser treatments to reduce visible scar tissue. Treatment routines will vary, but usually begin shortly after surgery.
- Post-Operative Visits
- All post-operative check-ups are included. There are no hidden costs when it comes to making sure that you are healing just the way you should be.
- Return to Spa at 6 Months
- You will be delighted to learn that six months after surgery, you can return to the office for a check-up as well as a free laser treatment. Our goal is to smooth and touch-up any visible scar tissue. Unsurprisingly, Dr. Speron’s patients love this service that he provides.